Our modern lives are filled with stress and anxiety. Be it a workplace deadline, familial obligations, a home loan, or coursework at university, we are always stressing about something. Sometimes, people may turn to drugs or alcohol to cope with the anxiety, worsening their physical and mental health. Thus, a personalized anxiety treatment program can help them rebuild their lives. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction or anxiety, contact Attain Behavioral Health for effective mental health treatment.
As part of our anxiety treatment program in Ohio, we offer a combination of medication-assisted treatment, evidence-based therapies, and holistic support for a full recovery. To know more about our anxiety rehab center and other programs and services, call us at 888.442.2323.
Why We Offer an Anxiety Treatment Program
Anxiety has an adverse effect on virtually every aspect of a person’s life.
Trapped in a self-destructive spiral of negative thoughts, a person may feel overwhelmed, exhausted, and sometimes even paralyzed by inaction. They may suffer from panic attacks, digestive issues, and unexplained headaches. If left untreated, the individual may struggle to perform the simplest of daily tasks and develop other health concerns as well, such as substance use. Dual diagnosis is important to consider when finding a treatment facility.
Attain Behavioral Health has a dedicated anxiety treatment center to help patients identify their triggers, defeat toxic thought patterns, and learn healthy coping mechanisms. In fact, enrolling in an anxiety therapy program offers several unique benefits, including the following:
- Identify negative thinking patterns and replace them with positive, optimistic beliefs.
- Rebuild one’s self-worth and self-image, improving confidence and motivation.
- Find ways to practice self-care and self-love daily by prioritizing needs and setting clear boundaries.
- Develop lifelong healthy habits, including regularly exercising, practicing yoga, eating nutritious meals, and sleeping well.
- Practice breathing, grounding, and mindfulness techniques to promote inner peace and tranquility.
- Train oneself to remain calm and proactive despite unexpected setbacks, challenges, and stress.
- Confront one’s deepest fears, insecurities, and anxieties in a safe and supportive environment and firmly find ways to move on from past trauma.
- Recognize one’s triggers and develop contingency plans accordingly.
An anxiety treatment program can be beneficial for many people.
Our Anxiety Treatment Program in Ohio
Alongside our anxiety rehab center, Attain Behavioral Health offers several programs and services in the field of addiction and mental health treatment. The individuals in our care can avail of the following services:
- Outpatient program (OP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Mental health therapy programs
Every patient in our care receives intensive support, medical attention, and therapeutic care throughout their recovery journey.
Our individualized mental health services cover a variety of co-occurring disorders, including the following:
- Bipolar disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
As part of our anxiety therapy program, individuals can expect a mixture of one-on-one therapy sessions, peer support groups, recreational activities, life skills training, and aftercare.
Find Help at Attain Behavioral Health’s Anxiety Rehab Center
At Attain Behavioral Health, we firmly believe that with compassion, support, and guidance, anyone can overcome their addiction and live meaningful lives.
With years of experience in skilled nursing care, our team works with each patient to uncover the root causes of substance use or a mental health condition and find practical solutions to their problems. After a thorough evaluation of the individual at our anxiety rehab center, our compassionate staff formulates a personalized treatment plan taking into account their medical history, budget, unique needs, and specific recovery goals.
It is always possible to seek professional help and turn your life around. You can call us at 888.442.2323 today to schedule an appointment.