Addiction affects all aspects of a person’s life. It destroys physical health, ruins emotional well-being, estranges family relations, and jeopardizes jobs and careers. But a woman’s rehab center can help you rebuild your life and reconnect with the community. If you or a loved one is struggling with a substance use disorder, contact Attain Behavioral Health to learn more about our women’s addiction treatment programs.
Our state-of-the-art women’s rehab center in Ohio offers all the support, help, and guidance you need to get your life back on track. No matter how difficult the situation, our expert and empathetic team is always here to gently guide you on the path of sobriety and healing. Learn more about our exclusive women’s rehab program by calling us at 888.442.2323.
The Importance of Women’s Rehab Programs
At Attain Behavioral Health, we offer an exclusive women’s rehab center in Ohio for the following reasons:
- A single-gender rehab provides a safe and supportive space for women to discuss their issues. Some women may feel uncomfortable or unsafe in the presence of men, and thus, a women’s rehab center ensures their safety and acknowledges their feelings.
- Some women may also be struggling with trauma, be it sexual assault, emotional abuse, and the like. For them, a women’s rehab program is crucial for fostering new bonds of trust and finding sustainable ways to resolve past trauma.
- At a women’s rehab center, individuals can encounter others in similar stages of recovery who can inspire and motivate them. Thus, women often make new friends and valuable connections, rebuilding their support network.
- Women face specific issues that those with male privilege often do not understand completely. These issues might also be factors in their addiction or mental health concerns. In women’s addiction treatment, such matters are not neglected, and everyone is treated with care, kindness, and compassion.
The patriarchal society we live in often makes it difficult to access affordable mental health treatment for women. Moreover, the stigma around addiction is a barrier for women seeking professional treatment. Finally, due to differences in body chemistry and metabolism, substance use affects men and women very differently.
Thus, women, on the whole, face several unique challenges when it comes to accessing quality addiction treatment.
How a Women’s Rehab Center Works
At our women’s rehab center, we offer a variety of recreational activities, educational opportunities, and mental health treatments for women that can be further personalized based on one’s budget, specific needs, medical history, and recovery goals. Our world-class doctors, nurses, and therapists work tirelessly with each patient to find practical and sustainable solutions to their issues.
Some of the services that are available as part of our women’s addiction treatment include the following:
- Outpatient Program (OP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Additionally, all our treatment plans at our women’s rehab program follow a dual diagnosis approach. In dual diagnosis treatment, we address both the physical symptoms of addiction alongside any co-occurring mental health disorders. Thus, we prioritize the patient’s emotional well-being and try to uncover the root causes of addiction. Moreover, we offer specialized therapies for individuals struggling with mental health issues.
Find a Women’s Rehab Center in Ohio at Attain Behavioral Health
At Attain Behavioral Health, we want to positively impact as many lives as possible by helping people overcome their addictions and live meaningful lives.
Our women’s rehab center in Ohio has been specifically designed to keep the unique needs of women in mind. We offer a range of therapies and services to guide women toward lifelong sobriety and wellness and instill in them confidence and resilience. Don’t wait until it is too late to seek professional help. Begin your healing journey by contacting Attain Behavioral Health today at 888.442.2323.