Addiction therapy programs are designed to help people heal with their addictions. There are many different types of addiction therapy options, ranging from individual counseling to group meetings and 12-step programs. Treating addiction can come in many forms. Each person is unique so each person’s path to recovery will be different.
Such programs can help people overcome their addiction and achieve sobriety. Our addiction therapy programs are tailored to meet your unique needs and provide the tools and support you need to recover from addiction successfully.
If you or someone you love is experiencing addiction and needs help, contact us at 888.442.2323 to learn more about our programs.
What Are Addiction Therapy Programs?
Addiction therapy programs are designed to help people struggling with addiction achieve sobriety. These programs typically involve a combination of individual and group therapy and other addiction recovery services. Addiction therapy programs are customized to meet the unique needs of each individual and can vary in length depending on the severity of the addiction.
At Attain Behavioral Health, our addiction therapy programs are designed to help you overcome addiction and achieve long-term sobriety. A variety of addiction recovery services are offered including the following:
- Anxiety treatment
- Bipolar disorder therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dual diagnosis
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Group therapy
- Meditative therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Personality disorder treatment
- Music therapy
- PTSD treatment program
- Relapse prevention therapy
- Suboxone treatment
Attain Behavioral Health will work with each patient to make sure that their addiction therapy is the right fit for them.
Family Therapy Program
- Education and support for family members. In order to help families understand addiction and its impact, we provide education on the topics of addiction and recovery. Attain Behavioral Health also offer support groups, where family members can connect with others who are going through similar experiences.
- Individual counseling sessions for both patients and their loved ones. As part of our family therapy program, Attain Behavioral Health offers counseling sessions for both patients and their families. By providing one-on-one support to both individuals, family therapy can help the unit through the challenges of addiction and recovery together.
- Buprenorphine (typically sold under the brand name Suboxone)
- Naltrexone (typically sold under the brand name Vivitrol)
- Physical dependence on opioids and the accompanying withdrawal symptoms
- The need to maintain stable and safe use of opioids without the risk of overdose
- Strong urges to continue or increase opioid use, despite negative consequences or attempts at recovery
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) is a form of psychotherapy that has been proven to be an effective treatment for trauma, anxiety, and depression. The goal of EMDR is to reduce the symptoms associated with these conditions which include fear, anxiety and negative thoughts while working through memories and emotions related to traumatic events. EMDR uses a combination of eye movements, tapping, and other physical stimuli to help process memories and reduce stress.
This can be helpful for folks struggling with addiction because it helps them to process and understand both their memories and emotions associated with past traumatic events. This can help them work through the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that lead to addiction in order to move on to positive coping skills which support recovery. EMDR can also be used in conjunction with other treatment programs such as substance abuse counseling or psychotherapy.